Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jergens Natural Glow Review

   This is my review on the Jergens Natural Glow daily moisturizer from fair to medium skin tones. This product is supposed to moisturize your skin and give you a sunless tan as well. I know most people have tried sunless tanners before (probably not with much luck!) because they don't want the skin damage of the sun or tanning booth. From my experience, most sunless tanners usually leave you with patches of orange skin (definitely not the look you were going for!)
    I'll try to keep this short, I think overall this was probably the best sunless tanner I've ever used. It gave me a natural tan with not much orangeness to it, and didn't leave me with patches. The only downside to it was that you could tell the difference from my hands (not having any tanner on them) and arms (having tanner) quite noticeably (same for my feet and legs). Even with this in mind, I think I'll still go out and buy it again when it runs out!
   Above is a picture of the difference between before and after a week of using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment